The Ben Fund offers a residential Wellbeing stay for up to four nights, which is tailored to meet the individual needs. The programme includes meditation classes, holistic treatments and classes run by our physiotherapists including Stretch, Pilates, Ai Chi and Aqua. If you cannot stay overnight, this can also be accommodated. Please contact Gill Parry, Health and Wellbeing Director who will be happy to assist you.
For dates throughout the year see our website homepage or please contact email@example.com for further details.
Health and Wellbeing Pamper Event
St Michael’s Lodge, Langho, Lancashire
£95 per person, (limited availability)
12th September, 26th September,
24th October, 7th November, 21st November, 5th December, 19th December
- Any treatment of your choice (select on the day).
- The use of the excellent facilities, including swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and gym.
- Overnight accommodation (B&B) plus lunch and refreshments.
- (Additional nights accommodation available on request)
- Full Body Massage
- Head, Neck, Face and Shoulder Massage
- Back Massage