SOME BEN FUND BENEFITS
THE BEN FUND is an independent charity dedicated to supporting and caring for the police from recruitment into retirement.
We are dedicated to supporting your physical and mental health and wellbeing. We understand that the police family has and continues to face unprecedented challenges. Whether facing Austerity with its impact upon terms and conditions, pay and pensions or on the frontline of supporting communities through the global health emergency, members of the police family face unique pressures. We are here to support you when you need us.
We recognize that you may, from time to time, look at your pay slip to ensure you are getting value for money from the various schemes you may be in. We believe that the Ben Fund provides you a unique care package representing excellent value for money including:-
- Physiotherapy treatment at St Michael’s Lodge Lancashire and day treatment in Cheshire, Cumbria, GMP and Merseyside
- Holistic Treatments available including mindfulness, massage and alternative therapies
- Counselling service provided to members on a self-referral and confidential basis
- Free Respite breaks to members and their families who require them. These are provided at our luxury lodges in the Lake District and North Lancashire
- Luxury Lodges available are also to rent at discounted prices
- Discounted luxury breaks available at our state-of-the art facility St Michael’s Lodge
- Financial hardship assistance via grants and interest free loans
- Death in Service grant of £5,000 payable immediately
- Wheelchair loan