ST MICHAEL’S LODGE
This imposing early 20th Century Lodge was the village primary school from 1911 to 1983. After closure the School sadly remained derelict until conversion to a privately owned hotel began in 1990.
In November 2008 the North West Police Benevolent Fund purchased the building and since that date an extensive expansion and renovation
to the building has taken place. The renovations have been completed to a very high standard and refurbished with style and elegance whilst retaining its natural charm and sense of history, with the old School yard providing plenty of off road parking.
Most recent renovations has turned St Michael’s Lodge into a state of the art holistic treatment centre with first class facilities for members including physiotherapy treatment, wellbeing, counselling, holistic therapy treatment, Hydrotherapy treatment, Pilates classes and much more.
Stays are also offered to members in need of respite and must be supported by medical evidence from a medical practitioner.