Ways to donate to The Ben Fund
The Ben Fund is a charity which exists for the sole purpose of supporting the health and wellbeing of its service users. We do not seek to make a profit – all donations received are to enhance the service provided to members and service users.
If you’re a UK taxpayer and donate through Gift Aid, the Fund will receive an additional 25p for every £1 you donate at no cost to you. There are other ways you can donate:
- By PayPal. You can make a single or a regular donation through Paypal – just click the button on this page.
- Send us a cheque or Postal Order or donate through Gift Aid or via your tax return.
- Donate in memory of someone, remember us in your will or by payroll giving.
Donate while you shop with easyfundraising.org.uk
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for The Ben Fund with easyfundraising? There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to North West Police Benevolent Fund at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and North West Police Benevolent Fund will be really grateful for your donations.
Donate while you shop through smile.amazon
Support us every time you shop with Amazon by shopping through smile.amazon and Amazon will donate to The North West Police Benevolent Fund.