The Ben Fund, Langho. BB6 8BG.
Closing Date 23rd June 2022.
The Ben Fund is an independent charity who supports serving and retired police officers who are experiencing mental and physical health concerns, based in the heart of The Ribble Valley, Lancashire.
The successful applicants will support the mental health team when demand for counselling increases as we pride ourselves in offering timely support. You will be asked to work for a set period of time, and the rate of pay will be £25 per client hour, Benefits include peer support, subsidised meals, flexible hours and to be part of a warm, friendly team.
If you feel you meet the below criteria, please submit your CV, with a covering letter, to email@example.com by 23rd June 2022.
For further information please contact G. Parry on 01254244993.
- Counsellor, registered with a Professional Body (BACP, BABCP or UKCP) and be eligible for accreditation.
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 400 hours post qualification supervised counselling is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to demonstrate trauma informed and focused approach of working with adults.
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of continued professional development (CPD).
- Experience of working with different counselling approaches and their applicability.
- Some knowledge of working with the emergency services is desirable but not essential.
- Good administration and record keeping skills.
- Able to offer face to face and virtual counselling.
A current DBS certificate would be advantageous.