NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of The North West Police Benevolent Fund will be held at St Michaels Lodge, Lango, Blackburn BB6 8BG at 1.30pm on Tuesday 14th June 2022 to transact the following business.
- Minutes of the previous meeting: To be agreed and matters arising.
- Address by the Chair
- Address by the CEO
- Reports and Accounts: To receive and consider the accounts for the year ended 31.12.2021 and the reports of the charity trustees and auditors.
- To appoint Morris and Co as the auditors for the period 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022.
- Investment Brokers report, and projection for the coming year by representatives of Brewin Dolphin.
- Any other business.
- To deal with any matters raised at the meeting.
By order of the Board of charity trustees
If you wish to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place.
CEO The Ben Fund